Plone.org Renewal to Plone 6 Sprint - January 15th 2022
January 15th, join us at Plone.org renewal AND documentation sprint.
Plone.org and plone documentation sprint 15th January 2022
The sprint will contain two main topics:
- Plone.org renewal to Plone 6
- Plone documentation improvement. Read more at Community forum.
Plone.org renewal 2022
The Plone community with Plone communication and marketing team is aiming for renewing plone.org to the Plone 6 version in 2022 with the help of the Plone community.
The preliminary plan is presented at Plone Conference 2021 https://2021.ploneconf.org/schedule/the-new-plone-org-built-on-plone-6
- Plone.org is going to be migrated to Plone 6
- The visual theme will be out-of-the-box Plone 6 with Volto frontend, using available, supported add-ons
- Content needs refreshing: frontpage, many main areas
- The aim is to get the new site published by World Plone Day 2022 (April).
Read more at:
- Shared document for the plan
- Github issues list, a project at:https://github.com/plone/ploneorg.core/projects/3 (to be updated)
How to participate in the sprint
- Open-ended event on Saturday, January 15th - work at your own timezone how you wish!
- Check the presentation and the background info above
- Read Sprint Document and add your name and topic to the list
Join the discussion on the #ploneorg channel at Discord with a join link: https://discord.gg/g3NhhAwSFD during the day
- Both chat and ad hoc audio meetings if necessary
- Join the Zoom call (passcode 185176) at 14.00 CET
- You may contact email@example.com and ask for more info
See you there!