Plone Foundation Board for 2015-2016
- Chrissy Wainwright (Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA) is a Senior Template Developer for Six Feet Up, and has been working with Plone since 2008. Initially a themer, she has created or worked with over 50 Plone themes, and has recently moved to doing more back-end development. Chrissy is on the Plone UI and Plone.com teams. This is her second term on the board.
- Paul Roeland (Amsterdam, NL) - Open source activist and tech coordinator for several non-profits. Currently working for the
, past involvements include Friends of the Earth, a film festival, and a range of events with the wider ICT4D and Opendata movements.This is Paul's fifth term on the board.
- T. Kim Nguyen (Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA) worked at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh for 12 years where he and his team managed over 300 Plone sites (public sites, intranets, workflow systems, searchable databases). Kim was a key organizer for PloneEdu and of the Plone Symposium Midwest 2013 and 2014. He currently freelances, works part-time for Wildcard Corp., and is a contract developer with Jazkarta.
- Carol Ganz (Fortville, Indiana, USA) - Plone business specialist and evangelist with a serious customer-service focus. Working for since 2008, she started as Project Manager, moved to Director of Hosting Services, and now works with marketing and account management teams as the Director of Business Development. This is Carol's fourth term on the board.
- Philip Bauer (Munich, DE) - Philip runs the company Starzel.de, and is active in the Munich Plone Usergroup since founding it in 2008. He organized the Plone Konferenz (with a K) 2012 in Munich and is coordinating the Mastering Plone Training syllabus and group of trainers, as well as writing the main contenttype product for Plone 5. This is Philip's first term on the Board.
- Víctor Fernández de Alba (Barcelona, ES-CT) - Victor has been part of the Plone community since 2006. He currently works for the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech, who have over 450 Plone sites deployed. He is also co-author of the multilingual add-on and the default theme for Plone 5. He has organized several sprints and is the teamleader of the new plone.org project. This is Victor's first term on the Board.
- Alexander Loechel (Munich, DE) - Alexander works at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich responsible for all new IT-Projects. Since 2004 he works with Plone and related technologies. He has done several projects for universities, nonprofit organizations and governmental institutions. Alexander was one of the organizing team of the “Plone Konferenz 2012 Munich”. His focus is on connecting academic institutions in the web world. This is Alexander's third term on the board.
The Board is assisted by the Treasurer, Jennifer Myers from Fortville,Indiana, USA.