Plone Foundation Board Minutes January 11, 2024

The meeting started at 20:02 UTC.


Kim Paulissen, Martin Peeters, Brian Davis, Mikel Larreategi, Guido Stevens, Paul Roeland, Éric Bréhault


Approval of the minutes of December 14th
Kim Paulissen moves to approve, Martin Peeters seconds. All in favor.

Check if action items were followed up

  • Get info about trademark (expired) in the EU - Martin Peeters: the trademark has been renewed (but will expired next year).
  • Give access to 1password to all Plone Board members - Paul Roeland: Paul will do it Saturday.
  • Follow up on Framework team - Mikel Larreategi: No update. Mikel will attend their next meeting next week.
  • Contact People about Zope Foundation funds - Martin Peeters: see continued business

Incoming correspondence
2024-01-08 - Maurits van Rees - Budget for release managers:
We have 4 release managers, and a budget of 10 000$, we will change the stipend to 2 500$ as base line, and allow to go up to 5 000$ if some release managers do not use their budget.

New Business
Plone domains: we have old domains that are not used anymore. Paul will make a list, and we will decide which ones to keep.

Continued Business

Sponsorship program: no update, Guido will have a call with Erico next week.

Priorities for 2024:
- assigning at least one Board Member to follow up on each priority.
- every 2 months, we will have a report on the progress of each priority.

Membership Committee renewal: no update.

Zope Foundation Funds : Martin still try to contact people to have news about the Funds.

Plone Conference:
- the dates have been changed to November 25-December 1st (the initial dates were conflicting with a new holiday in Brasil)
- the website is online at

Review Ongoing

Joël Lambillotte will talk at the European Parliament about IMIO and the project.

We are receiving a lot of contributor agreements coming from future GSoC candidates.


Kim Paulissen moves to adjourn, Paul seconds. All in favor.
Meeting adjourned at 20:52 UTC.