Plone Foundation Board Minutes March 31, 2022

Meeting called to order at 19:03 UTC



Present: William Fennie, Érico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Kim Paulissen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Paul Roeland, Jens Klein


Approval of the minutes of March 17, 2022

Kim moved to approve, William seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

  • Paul: domain
  • Paul: /

    • Internal teams are working on this, Board will check back with them
  • Jens: Zope Foundation monies

    • Has received information on who to talk to
  • Érico: OSI voting
  • Érico: Plone Conference trainer's payment

    • we need to collect the bank info from EU based trainers
    • trainers do not need an invoice 
    • Érico will gather this information
  • Érico: TechSoup account / Docusign

    • Andy will need to crate the account, Erico will contact with details
  • Érico: 1Password invites to Board members

Incoming Correspondence

  • Trainer Compensation
  • Domen Kazar, nix foundation

    • Erico chatted with them how Plone Foundation works
  • [Executive Session]
  • ecityclic sponsorship

New Business

  • Buschenschanksprint Funding Request

    • Designated strategic so $4K is good
    • No alcohol, receipts for travel, lodging &etc. will be needed.
    • We must have a Sprint Report or we will withhold funds.
    • Paul motions, Jens seconds Unanimously Approved

Continued Business

  • Contributor Agreement digitization

    • Andy and Erico will work to get this done
  • Zope Foundation Funds

    • Jens provided an update above
  • World Plone Day

    • we have our first video - thank you Andreas!
    • have reached out to people for pre-recorded presentations
    • will talk to Alec about in-person presenting
    • need more participants to present!

      • 15 mins is fine
  • Can Kim organize a panel of Plone users?

Review Ongoing

  • Paul will contact Katya about Netifly request
  • Documentation team is making progress

    • thank you Katya! 
    • working on getting Plone API documentation
  • Classic UI is close to ready for Plone 6
  • Plone Conf update

    • hybrid conference idea was floated with sponsors
    • sponsors are warming up to it
    • we need a new logo and landing page
    • [Executive Session]
  • Continued work on collective.exportimport, collective.easyform

    • Jens can provide access to create releases
    • We need more maintainers!

Andy moved to adjourn, Victor seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 19:46 UTC