Plone Foundation Board Minutes September 12, 2019
Business of the Plone Foundation
Meeting called to order at 20:02 UTC
Present: Paul, Chrissy, Carol, Alexander, Victor, Kim, Erico
- All return
- Plone Conference Attendance Support - Discuss the Dorneles Tremea Scholarship below.
Dorneles Tremea Scholarship - Funds to be used to help someone new to the Plone community attend the Plone Conference starting in 2020.
- Erico to lead effort to set guidelines.
- Who can apply for the Scholarship?
- Who can apply for these funds?
- Determine much seed funds should be left in the account
- Support for GSoC student to attend Plone Conference. Motion by Alexander, Second by Paul. Approved unanimously to provide up to $2,500 USD for support.
- Speakers have been finalized and announced
Plone Open Garden (PLOG) 2020 will take place April 19-26, 2020, in Sorrento, Italy
- Planning team is being formed
- Anyone interested in helping or being on the planning team should contact Sally Kleinfeldt
Renewal Cycle kicked off Sept 4, 2019
- Go renew your membership!
- Go to https://plone.org/login to log in
- Click your name
- Change the state to renewed
- Don't see your name? Look in the emeritus list and renew there.
- Call for Proposals for 2020 Plone Conference
- Annual Meeting Prep to begin - Paul to take the lead
- Zope Integration Process - update - no news
- See above
Erico moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:24 UTC