Minutes for April 14, 2016
Meeting called to order at 20:01 UTC
Present: Alexander Loechel, Carol Ganz, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer
Absent: Paul Roeland, (excused)
Approval of the minutes of March 31
Alexander moved to approve, Kim seconded
- Kiwi Pycon requested that we be a sponsor- Chrissy will ask on the forum if there is anyone that can offer a presence, otherwise we will decline
- GSOC let us know that we have been granted at least one slot. News items will be created later once we are able to announce (after April 22)
- PyCon - a Plone marketing group met on campaigns for PyCon that will focus on the conference. Euro Python will possibly re-use the campaign. Looking at making t-shirts, coasters, other swag.
- plone.org - Victor reviewed the state of the project and revived the server, upgraded to the latest Plone. Working to get everything ready for the sprint
- plone.com - Six Feet Up is committing resources to help with getting new Success Stories published
- Plone Conference - There will be a training team meeting next Thursday 21st. There will be at least 10 rooms available for the training. Site theme is still in the works. Working on sponsorship outreach. Still looking for more room blocks.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:31 UTC