Install Plone 6
- Plone 6 installation documentation
- Method 1: Install using containers - the easiest way to try out and deploy Plone 6.
- Method 2: Install using packages - for developing custom applications, themes, and add-ons for Plone.
- Plone 6.0.8 release notes - released November 6th, 2023.
- Plone 5.2.14 release notes - released September 21st, 2023.
Plone runs on a wide range of hardware, from RaspberryPi to Chromebooks, PCs and Macs, servers, and cloud deployments on Amazon EC2, Linode, Rackspace, and more.
Plone runs on most UNIX-based distributions (including Linux, BSD, Solaris, and other proprietary UNIX systems), on Windows and Mac OS.
Sign up for our low-traffic announcements list to stay up to date with Plone version releases and security hotfix announcements.