World Plone Day 2022 Is Coming - Submit Talks
Join global Plonistas to create another great WPD experience!
World Plone Day is a 24-hour streaming event, with the goal was to promote and educate the public about the benefits of using Plone and of being part of the Plone community.
The Plone community is organizing this year's World Plone Day activities on April 27, beginning at 00h00 CET.
Take this opportunity to share your accomplishments with a worldwide group of Plone users. This event is organized to support presentations in your native language if that's your preference.
We are looking for presentations for the event, both pre-recorded talks or live streaming, whatever suits you:
- Case studies - share your success stories
- Technical talks - share your findings and challenges
- Plone 6 talks - What's new with the latest and greatest of Plone releases
- Plone Community - discuss the importance and friendliness of Plone community
- Any discussion - grab a few friends and just chat about Plone-related stuff (no matter how remotely)
Once you've identified what you'd like to share, submit your topic using our easy proposal form to let the Plone marketing team know what you have in mind. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streaming will be done using the Streamyard platform, and all you need to do is to show up with your talk.
World Plone Day 2021 Was a Great Success
Last year we managed to gather:
- 56 videos
- 50 speakers
- 16 countries
- 11 languages
Let's make this year even bigger!
All content is available on the Plone YouTube channel. Play the videos on the World Plone Day 2021 playlist to relive the entire event.
Remember to subscribe while you are there!
Follow Plone and Join the Community!
Stay up to date with Plone and join us:
- Follow Plone on Twitter at twitter.com/plone
- Subscribe to the Plone YouTube channel
- Join the community forum at community.plone.org/
- Get started with Plone at plone.org/get-started