Process election of the Plone Foundation Board
- Voting will happen during the Plone Conference in November. Voting will start on Thursday, November 3rd 10am and will end on Friday, November 4th at 2pm (San Francisco Local Time, UTC-8).
- Every active foundation member gets 7 votes. The votes are equally weighted. You can only vote one time for each person (e.g., you can't give 7 votes to one person).
- Candidates may vote for themselves, or others, as they wish.
- The 7 candidates with the most votes will be elected to the Board.
- In the case of a tie for 7th place, a run-off election will be held between just those candidates that tied.
- The Board itself determines and elects its officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer).
Cast Your Vote
In order to vote you can either:
- Vote by email. Send an email to vote at plone.org with your votes. Make sure you include your full name inside the e-mail, so that we can verify that you are a current Plone Foundation member.
- Vote in-person at Plone Conference. Approach Tom Lazar or Alec Mitchell during the conference and hand him a paper with your votes written down.
The election result will be announced on Friday, November 4th during the annual foundation meeting. The elected board members will be announced sorted by the number of votes they have gotten. The individual vote counts will not be publicized. Each nominee can request to get their own results by sending in a mail to the vote master at vote (at) plone (dot) org.
The nominated candidates are: