- Chrissy Wainwright (Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA) is a Senior Template Developer for Six Feet Up, and has been working with Plone since 2008. Primarily a themer, she has created dozens of themes from scratch using traditional (old-style) methods and now Diazo. Chrissy is on the Plone UI Team. This is her first term on the board.
- Paul Roeland, President, (Amsterdam, Netherlands) - Open source activist and tech coordinator for several non-profits. Currently working for the
- T. Kim Nguyen (Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA) worked at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, for 12 years where he and his team managed over 300 Plone sites, including outward facing public sites, Intranets, custom form and workflow application sites, and searchable custom databases, many including integration with external and other campus systems. Kim was a key organizer for PloneEdu. He currently freelances, works part-time for Wildcard Corp., and is a contract developer with Jazkarta.
- Carol Ganz (Fortville, Indiana, USA) - Plone business specialist and evangelist with a serious customer-service focus. Working for
- Cris Ewing, Vice President, (Seattle, USA) - Cris is an independent Python developer working in Plone and other systems and frameworks. He's been involved with Plone and the Plone community since 2006, speaking at conferences, participating in sprints and offering trainings. This is Cris' second term on the board.
- Steve McMahon, Secretary, (Davis, CA, USA) - Steve is a partner in Reid-McMahon, LLC, a Plone consultancy specializing in work with non profits. He also does extensive volunteer work with the Davis Community Network, which hosts no-cost Plone sites for over 100 regional organizations. This will be Steve's seventh term on the Board.
- Alexander Loechel (Munich, DE) - Alexander is head of the Internet department of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich. Since 2004 he works with Plone and related technologies. He has done several projects for universities, nonprofit organizations and governmental institutions. Alexander was one of the organizing team of the “Plone Konferenz 2012 Munich”. His focus is on connecting academic institutions in the web world. This is Alexander's second term on the board.
The Board is assisted by the Treasurer, Jennifer Myers from Fortville, Indiana, USA.