Plone Foundation Board for 2021-2022
Plone Foundation board members have been selected for the next term.
The Plone Foundation exists to further the development, marketing, and legal affairs of Plone and the Plone community.
Among many tasks, the Plone Foundation board:
- supports development of the Plone ecosystem by coordinating team efforts and identifying vital sprint targets;
- protects the integrity of the Plone ecosystem by monitoring rights and assuring the continued value of the ecosystem intellectual property;
- coordinates marketing of the Plone ecosystem and provides funding for representation at conferences and related events;
- coordinates World Plone Day and an Annual Conference to encourage community connections and the enjoyment of the world's best CMS.
Read more about the governance process at https://plone.org/foundation/governance-process
Board members for the next year are:
- Érico Andrei (President)
- Jens Klein (Vice President)
- Andy Leeb (Secretary)
- Paul Roeland
- Víctor Fernández de Alba
- William Fennie
- Kim Paulissen (new board member)
You can email the entire board at email@example.com