Beethoven Sprint 2022
The Beethoven Sprint will take place in Bonn, Germany from the 3rd of May to the 7th of May 2022. We plan to work on finishing the frontend part of Plone 6 during the sprint.
- Plone 6: github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/milestone/6
- Volto (Plone 6 Frontend) https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/2703
- Integrate Slate Editor in Core https://github.com/plone/volto/issues/2167
- Plone 6 Control Panels https://github.com/plone/volto/issues/29
- Plone 6 Content Rules https://github.com/plone/volto/issues/10
Check the official sprint page for more details.
53113 Bonn, Germany
The sprint is open for everybody who is interested in the topics outlined above and who thinks she can contribute to our sprint goals. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join us.
The available space is limited to 20 Plone developers, so you should rather be quick. If you belong to a group that is currently underrepresented in tech and the Plone community, we reserved some extra seats for you!
kitconcept is a Plone and React solution provider from Bonn, Germany. We are a group of dedicated long-term Plone contributors and core developers. We significantly contributed to all major Plone versions since Plone 3.3. Today, we are the driving force behind Volto, the new default frontend for Plone 6.