Michael Mulich: Web Services APIs
A talk at Plone Symposium East 2009. Track A, 1:30pm, May 28.
This session will present an introduction to an implemented Web Services API for Plone.
The presentation will cover the following:
- Why have a Web Services API in Plone?
- An overview of the API methods
- Use cases and actual implementations of the API
- A demo of some API clients in action covering use cases
- Extending the API * A demo of some extensions to the API
See Also: Symposium Talks | Main symposium page | Training | Sprints | Birds of a Feather