Meeting called to order at 20:06 UTC
Present: Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Philip Bauer (joined late)Absent: Paul Roeland (excused)
Approval of the minutes of February 23
Kim moved to approve, Carol secondedUnanimously Approved
- The Idealware report is available, some people have retweeted. Kim will retweet from Plone account.
- npmjs registry - At the Bonn sprint on Monday, some people were trying to find a way to push packages in the @plone namespace, but were unable to.. Ramon is willing to do an official inquiry for the account on behalf of the Plone Foundation. Paul replied via email that Ramon can go ahead and do that. Waiting from npmjs to get the Plone namespace. Paul and Ramon and Eric Brehault have been working on this.
- Trademark watch renewal - Nutter sent a notice that our Trademark Watch was up for renewal. This has already taken care of via email, renewed for another year for the Plone image and name.
- Plone 5.1 Planning - There will be an update to the docs once Plone 5.1 is release, the theme will look like plone.org for all Plone 5 docs.
- PLOG Prep - The hotel's deadline has passed, 23 people had registered, a couple with families
- OSI Board Election - Alexander will put in our vote for Ken Udas
- World Plone Day 2017 - There have been discussions from various countries about hosting events, but only a couple are on plone.org so far.
- Google Summer Of Code - Plone has been officially picked as a GSOC Organization, and is taking submissions from students. Cris Ewing has been keeping on top of posting and commenting to welcome new student interest.
- Domain Names - still in progress for redirecting to plone.org.
- Board - next meeting will be 1 hour later.
- Recap of the Bonn Beethoven Sprint - Victor reported: he said it was amazing. Attendees tried to live tweet and live blog. A lot of work was done, still merging pull requests. Expect a beta soon. Discussed Headless CMS story. Everything is looking very promising, discussions can continue at PLOG.
- Zope Resurrection Sprint - Alexander will be attending and will continue to work on restricted Python.
- plone.org needs some work
- Plone Conf 2018 - We received interest from a company about hosting the conference next year. Philip will respond about preparing for the Call for Proposals to come out, and we can remind them at that time when we are taking proposals.
Philip moved to adjourn, Chrissy secondedUnanimously approved
Meeting adjourned at 20:49 UTC