Minutes for June 14, 2017
Meeting called to order at 19:08 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba (joined slightly late)
Absent: Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of June 1
Carol moved to approve, Paul seconded
- Windows Installer - Kyle, the UW Oshkosh student is continuing work on the installer and making progress. Fundraising is at $397, currently looking to hit the target.
- GSOC - Google does payment differently now, will be easiest if Jen handles it directly. Paul and Cris have already discussed with Jen, and she will take care of it.
- Plone Conference 2017 - Things are going well, a lot of work was done this past weekend. The registration is now open, and have sold ~15 tickets! Sponsorships are coming in, and they are finding more keynote speakers.
- EuroPython - A few Plone people have confirmed they will be there, and are helping Alessandro Pisa with the slides for his talk. They have marketing materials for the booth, and will be doing a Poster.
- Plone 5.1 - Not ready yet. Some work needs to be done on the upgrade documentation.
- GSOC - Cris is doing a great job of continuous coordination. The first mentor review will be in two weeks. Everything is going reasonably well so far.
- Paul will be giving a lightning talk at an accessibility meetup this weekend. He will talk about how we are doing with accessibility in Plone.
- Need to start planning for the board renewal cycle. Paul will put together a timeline.
- Alexander and Max Jacob will attend the annual meeting of the German Universities using Plone next week.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:46 UTC