Minutes for February 9, 2017
Meeting called to order at 20:06 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba (joined late)
Approval of the minutes of January 26
Alexander moved to approve, Paul seconded
- Installer page - Kim has made the download page simpler. Still needs to add in Heroku stuff
- PyCon Philippines - Paul declined sponsorship
- Salesforce - still working on getting logged in to get it set up
- Plone Foundation Budget - Paul has yet to publish this. Kim will take care of it.
- Google Cloud Platform - Carol got an email about Google App Engine deprecating a few things. She will forward it on to the admin team for them to check if anything needs to be done.
- CMS Garden - sent a reminder about the annual fee. Alexander will translate it to English and pass on to Jen.
- OSI Board Elections - Candidates will be announced by the end of the month. We will decide in our next meeting which Affiliate Member we will vote for. Vote is due by March 14.
- Google Summer of Code - The application has been completed, now awaiting response from Google.
- Idealware Review Report - Kim and Cris did a 2-hour demo together for Idealware, and it went very well. They went through a 150-line spreadsheet of information that was sent to Idealware afterwards.
- Policy Review and Salesforce were mistakenly listed in the Agenda, they were covered in the previous meeting.
- World Plone Day - Organization in progress, looking for someone to lead. Will happen on April 28. Philip and Kim will work on getting info up on plone.org, plone.com, etc.
- PLOG Prep - No new updates. Need to get more sprint topics, and a few more people to sign up
- PyCon US - we are now officially a community sponsor and will have a booth with electricity and Internet. They will get back to Paul next week with the registration code.
- Euro Python - Paul has started the registration process.
- PyConWEB in Munich - As a community we will try to participate and provide talks. Deadline for talk proposals is March 15. pyconweb.com, https://www.papercall.io/pyconweb
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:56 UTC