Meeting called to order at 20:06 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba (joined late)Absent: None
Approval of the minutes of January 26
Alexander moved to approve, Paul secondedUnanimously Approved
- Installer page - Kim has made the download page simpler. Still needs to add in Heroku stuff
- PyCon Philippines - Paul declined sponsorship
- Salesforce - still working on getting logged in to get it set up
- Plone Foundation Budget - Paul has yet to publish this. Kim will take care of it.
- Google Cloud Platform - Carol got an email about Google App Engine deprecating a few things. She will forward it on to the admin team for them to check if anything needs to be done.
- CMS Garden - sent a reminder about the annual fee. Alexander will translate it to English and pass on to Jen.
- OSI Board Elections - Candidates will be announced by the end of the month. We will decide in our next meeting which Affiliate Member we will vote for. Vote is due by March 14.
- Google Summer of Code - The application has been completed, now awaiting response from Google.
- Idealware Review Report - Kim and Cris did a 2-hour demo together for Idealware, and it went very well. They went through a 150-line spreadsheet of information that was sent to Idealware afterwards.
- Policy Review and Salesforce were mistakenly listed in the Agenda, they were covered in the previous meeting.
- World Plone Day - Organization in progress, looking for someone to lead. Will happen on April 28. Philip and Kim will work on getting info up on plone.org, plone.com, etc.
- PLOG Prep - No new updates. Need to get more sprint topics, and a few more people to sign up
- PyCon US - we are now officially a community sponsor and will have a booth with electricity and Internet. They will get back to Paul next week with the registration code.
- Euro Python - Paul has started the registration process.
- PyConWEB in Munich - As a community we will try to participate and provide talks. Deadline for talk proposals is March 15. pyconweb.com, https://www.papercall.io/pyconweb
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip secondedUnanimously approved
Meeting adjourned at 20:56 UTC