Minutes for December 14, 2017
Meeting called to order at 20:04 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba
Absent: Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of November 30
Kim moved to approve, Alexander seconded
- Zope.org - There have been issues with the zope.org domain. We have been working to contact the owner to request to have it transferred to the Plone Foundation. We will try to set up something in the meantime
- Budget Prep - Paul and Carol have begun work on the 2018 budget. Should be ready early next week.
- PyCon Prep - We have secured a booth for PyCon in Cleveland next year.
- Infrastructure Update - Oz and Sven have been busy getting the infrastructure updated. Paul has a call with them tomorrow.
- PloneConf 2018 Tokyo Update - The organizing team now has six people, they are working on building the conference site and defining tasks.
- PloneConf Barcelona Report Out - The University was paid on Monday. Victor said they are ready to close the budget and make the final report, once all team members are available. They hope to have the final report before Christmas. All but a couple videos are now online and some are having their audio fixed, so they will have updated versions soon.
- Domain issues - Waiting to hear back.
- Security Team - Alec Mitchell has agreed to join the Security Team.
- PLOG - Going to check how many people are interested in attending, to make sure there are enough to keep the event.
- Plone.com - working on updating the Success Stories, making sure to remove broken links on old Success Stories. David Bain will be helping to get more Success Stories online.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Victor seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:00 UTC