meeting starts at 22:03 CET
- attendance:Matt, Carol, Sjoerd, Érico, Maurizio, Geir, Paul
- Approval of the Minutes of September 6, 2012:Érico moves to approve, Carol seconds. Unanimous approval.
- UI Sprint funding request:Work in progress, tabled for further discussion.
- Recommendations for MembershipThe Board has received recommendations to let four new Members into the Plone Foundation. As is usual, we make separate motions on them.Nejc Zupan: Paul moves to approve, Érico seconds. UnanimousSjoerd van Elferen: Érico moves to approve, Carol seconds. Sjoerd abstains, for obvious reasons. Motion carries.Jean Ferri: Sjoerd moves to approve, Carol seconds. Unanimous approval.Nathan Van Gheem: Carol moves to approve, Sjoerd seconds. Unanimous approval.Welcome to Nejc, Sjoerd, Jean and Nathan !
- Plone AwardsGuido Stevens has pulled off a lot of work, and a beautiful site, at http://ploneawards.com/The Board welcomes this initiative, and will help it where possible.
- PyCon USAThe deadline for submissions for PyCon 2013 is already looming, at the 28th of september, they run a very early schedule.Matt will let the Membership know, to try to get more Plone and Plone-related talks in.
- Plone Conference 2013 Call for ProposalsThe call has gone out, the schedule is set, let the proposals come in!
- Plone Conference 2012 updateThere will be a Plone Boat, which we hope many people will enjoy.The Internet is up and running. The speed-tests were off the scales...The conference will be designated a Fair Trade Conference!There were some issues with the payment provider, a workaround has been widely communicated.All other preparations are going well.
- plone.com progressThere is a fair amount of activity, although it is also a juggling act to keep moving forward at steady speed without rushing.
- Potential trademark violationMatt needs to get in touch with the legal people.
- Plone Foundation annual meetingThe preparations are taking place on the reporting, that should be ready by our next meeting.
- 60th Plone Tune-UpAround 30 people have pledged to contribute, it looks set to be a very good Tune-Up.
Carol moves to adjourn, Sjoerd seconds, unanimous
meeting closes at 23:31