Nov 5, 2004
Marcel, Geoff, Alan, Mark (proxy for Joel), Norm, Limi. Paul as
Previous minutes were accepted.
Ofer's amendment to the agenda was accepted and minutes were
Treasurer. Mark got the discount, QuickBooks is up, signature cards
ready. Mark asked if people got the P&L; and balance sheet. Some
yes, some no. Question still open if the trademark payment had any
extra costs (transfer, etc.)
IP Committee. Alan wrote down his thoughts and has sent it around.
Paul said he would get the FAQ online next week. Discussion came up
about who is the legal council to approve the contributor
Trademark Committee. Nothing to report.
Marketing Committee. No report.
Membership Committee. Alan got the email to Mark for the new list.
Mark will start subscribing new members. Discussion about one
membership application that hasn't been approved yet.
Geoff made the motion to table the discussion for the new member,
Mark seconded, motion passed.
1. Norm on legal representation, no new status.
2. Alan for conservancy, waiting for proposal.
3. Rest of items migrate to next week.
Limi's fair use proposal. Sent out two weeks ago. Geoff moves to
approve proposal as written, Marcel seconds. Roll call: Geoff yes,
Alan abstain, Marcel yes, Norm yes, Mark yes, Limi yes. Motion
Plone Shop. Paul explained the trademark issue and the money
transfer issue. Discussion of logo quality and review of material.
Limi would prefer the Alma version.
Next week, Fri Nov 12, same time.
1. Paul will get conservancy FAQ online by middle of next week.
2. Alan will email Eben and Ron to get leads for legal council.
3. Mark will start the membership list.
4. Board needs to staff the fundraising committee.
5. Alan will get Alma to get a better logo for Ofer.