The Plone Foundation Board 2007-2008: Darci Hanning, Jon Stahl, Alex Limi,
Nate Aune, Geir Bækholt, Joel Burton. Missing: Steve McMahon. Toby Roberts
- Darci Hanning (Oregon, USA) - President - Currently, I'm the Technology Development Consultant at the Oregon State Library -- which means I help (primarily public) libraries with technology and technology-related activities. To that end, my major role is Project Coordinator for Oregon's Plinkit project, a statewide effort to provide small public libraries with cool, dynamic, and information rich websites based on Plone. This is Darci's first term on the board.
- Jon Stahl (Seattle, Washington, USA) - Secretary - Jon Stahl works at ONE/Northwest, a nonprofit organization that provides technology and communications strategy assistance to environmental nonprofits. Since 2005, ONE/Northwest has launched over 100 Plone sites, hosted Plone Conference 2006, and is an active contributor to the Plone community. This is Jon's first term on the board.
- Nate Aune (Boston, Massachusetts, USA) - Nate is the founder and president of Jazkarta, a Plone solutions provider with an international team of project managers, developers and designers. Nate founded the Plone4Artists project which has produced a suite of multimedia and community add-ons for Plone. He also has organized numerous developer sprints in Vienna, San Francisco and Boston. Nate served on the Plone Foundation board in 2006-2007.
- Geir Bækholt (Tønsberg, Norway) - Geir Bækholt is managing director of Jarn (the Norwegian Plone consultancy formerly known as Plone Solutions). He is has been part of Plone since its inception, and does both software development and organisational work and manages the multinational team of Plone core developers that make out the Jarn crew. He arranged the 2006 Archipelagosprint and assisted in the planning of the Plone Conference 2007. This is Geir's second term on the Plone Foundation board, having first been elected in 2006.
- Joel Burton (San Francisco, California, USA) - Joel is an indepdent Plone consultant and trainer, best known for his work running Plone Bootcamps. Joel served as Board Chair in 2005-2006.
- Alexander Limi (San Francisco, California, USA) - Alexander Limi is one of Plone's original founders, and combines the kind of good looks, intelligence, sensitivity, and raw animal magnetism that only come from writing his own biography. He works at Google in Mountain View, California. Limi is the all-hands person in the Plone project, and is also responsible for keeping the user experience and visual layout consistent and easy to use — as well as herding the cats known as the Plone community. He has served on the Plone Foundation board since its inception in 2004.
- Steve McMahon (Davis, California, USA) - Steve is a partner in Reid-McMahon, LLC, a Plone consultancy specializing in work with non profits. He also does extensive volunteer work with the Davis Community Network. This is Steve's first term on the board.
- Toby Roberts (Houston, Texas, USA) - Treasurer - Toby works at Enfold Systems, a Plone consulting firm. He has served as the Plone Foundation Treasurer since 2004.