- Plone Symposium Midwest 2014
- The Plone Symposium Midwest returns to Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA for 2014!
- What Regional Symposia Sprints Training
- When Jun 13, 2014 to Jun 22, 2014 (Europe/Amsterdam / UTC200)
- Where University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA
- Add event to calendar iCal
The Premier Plone Event for North America in 2014!
Once again, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is hosting the Plone Symposium Midwest, an event that draws web site integrators, consultants, users, content managers and developers from North America and beyond.
The Plone Symposium Midwest will offer training, exciting keynotes and talks, birds of a feather sessions, priceless opportunities for networking with members of and leaders within the Plone community, and "sprints" (collaborative self-organizing groups adding to Plone: new features, documentation, themes, and bug fixing).
The Symposium schedule includes:
- Five days of training, offered by recognized experts and long time contributors to Plone (June 13-17)
- Two days of presentations, with topics covering the benefits of Plone, developing add-on modules, theming Plone sites, and cases for Intranets (June 18 and 19)
- Three days of "sprints," which are collaborative work teams that give back to the Plone community by writing new code, fixing bugs, writing documentation, creating test cases, and designing new themes (June 20-22)
Keep up with what's happening at Plone Symposium Midwest!
Email: Subscribe to the Symposium email list to receive updates as we develop the Symposium.
Facebook: Join the Plone Symposium Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/plonesymposium/