Plone.org Sprint on March 17th, 2023
Plone.org already runs on Plone 6! But here we are sprinting to further improve the contents and fixing some technical issues.
- Read Sprint Document and add your name and topic to the list
- Issues listed here: https://github.com/plone/plone.org/issues
- Work on any main section
- Work on any subpage
- Ask for feedback for non-Plone users (anyone you know)
- Improve and add Plone 6 info pages
- Make content on new case studies
- Curate and look for good images to use from https://www.flickr.com/photos/plone-foundation/
- Help to test the new site, list any issues found.
- All issues listed here: https://github.com/plone/plone.org/issues
How to participate in the sprint
- Open-ended event on - work at your own timezone however you wish!
- Read Sprint Document and add your name and topic to the list. Ask for editing permissions if needed.
Join the discussion on the #ploneorg channel at Discord with a join link: https://discord.gg/g3NhhAwSFD
- Both chat and ad hoc audio meetings
- Join Discord calls at 15.00 CET on Friday, for status updates and discussion, on Sprint standup voice channel
Another sprint standup time decided there
Or at any time you like using the voice channel on Discord
- You may contact email@example.com and ask for more info
See you there!