Plone Foundation Board Minutes May 12, 2022
Meeting called to order at 18:03 UTC
Present: William Fennie, Érico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Paul Roeland, Jens Klein, Kim Paulissen
Approval of the minutes of April 28, 2022
Kim moved to approve, William seconded
- still in motion
- all Plone conf trainers payment has been disbursed
- Plone Foundation does not need to respond to these
- we have a representative who is on the mailing list - Thank You Maik Derstappen!
- will route to Fulvio
- we need to find someone to fill his shoes when he steps down
Youth Pioneers STEM
- sent to marketing
Request to support other open-source projects
discussion amongst the stakeholders continues
- how does the Foundation manage any bad behavior e.g. code of conduct violations from contributors?
- contributor agreement would not cover this project
- copyright ownership
- [Executive Session]
Contributor Agreement digitization
- Andy knows there's a deadline!
Zope Foundation Funds
- Erico will contact other software foundation for legal advice help
- Buschenschank sprint next week! 17 - 19 people! Wine!
- Plone Foundation Census
- Communication draft to encourage community to fill it out
- We should update sponsorship info on plone.org
- Board will discuss next meeting
- Beethoven sprint was great and everything went very amazingly well!
- A bunch of stuff is in the pipeline for Volto 16, which goes into Plone 6
- GSoC - worked with Eric B to rank proposals, Thank you Eric Brehault!
- Payment details for paying plone conf trainers
- 2022 plone conf site is up!
- Moving to Motomo from Google Analytics
Paul moved to adjourn, Victor seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:33 UTC