Plone Foundation Board Minutes Sept 30, 2021
Meeting called to order at 19:06 UTC
Present: Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Paul Roeland, Victor Fernandez de Alba
Absent: Jens Klein
Approval of the minutes of Sept 16, 2021
Erico moved to approve, William seconded
- Board Nominations are now open
- Sponsorship for PWC
- Philip and Jen trainer compensation
- New members have been notified
- CVEs - Paul has been in contact with Matthew Wilkes on follow up actions.
Foundation Treasurer - Jen decided to resign
Paul has been working to fill this role
- There is a candidate
- We need a US bookkeeper
Board should have a plan B
- Board can reach out to US based Plone companies
- Victor & Erico have been working on the website! Thank you both!!
- A Singapore Ploneista has been having issues buying ticket, we have a workaround
172 registrations for conference! More also from sponsors!
- P/L looks ok!
- Still waiting on another sponsor
- Other language tracks are still an option
- We can scale number of talk tracks based on submitted talks
- Board members
- General membership
- Review Ongoing
Erico gave a talk via YouTube for Brazil
- Portuguese may be a good language for an alternative talk track
Plone is 20 (first release) Oct 4!
- Unearthing pictures
- Maybe cake? Boston was the 15 year cake, San Fran was 10 year cake, Ferrara was 18 year cake
Social media postings with hashtag:
- Norbert - his efforts for both plone.org and Plone store are noticed and we are truly appreciative of this work!!
- word and image are trademarked, image is also trademarked
- Norbert and Jens are working on new guidelines for logo usage
- Board has discretion to allow use of Plone logo in black or gray
- The Board is very appreciative of the new training that was generated
Erico moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:46 UTC