Plone Foundation Board Minutes January 30, 2020

by Andy Leeb published 2020/02/13 20:54:24 GMT+0, last modified 2020-02-13T20:54:24+00:00

Meeting called to order at 19:30 UTC

Housekeeping

  • attendance
  • approval of the minutes of Jan 16 + check if action items were followed up 
  • incoming correspondence

Attendance

Present: Paul Roeland, Chrissy Wainwright, Fulvio Casali, Andy Leeb,  Jens Klein, Erico Andrei, Victor Fernandez de Alba

Absent:

Approval of the minutes of Plone Foundation Board Minutes January 16, 2020

Erico moved to approve, Jens seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

Incoming Correspondence

  • Zope and Google Analytics - zope.de wants to have their own tracker
    • create new site in GA and send it to them, Paul has access to official GA will provide to Erico
  • Email from Kim (added to agenda)

New Business

  • Security Team - 
    • thank Maurits for making the release, Matthew Wilkes for CVE numbers;  Kim and Alec for QA security release
    • look for new recruits? actually has many members, Jens was looking at membership
      • maybe get Zope people to participate in security team
      • Jens will reach out to them
  • Appoint Ambassadors - no news
    • release News Item approval, can update the list as necessary
  • Budget 2020
    • In progress
  • Zope Membership Plan
    • Proposal forthcoming

Continued Business

  • review ongoing

Review Ongoing

  • GSoC - no one has stepped up to be organizer
    • Paul is ready, but we should have another person to help resolve the "lottery problem"
    • We need another person as Paul will be off grid for some of the due dates
    • Prospective individuals will be asked to contact Paul
    • Paul will submit application and post to community [dot] plone [dot] org
    • We have some runway for idea submission
  • EU project
  • Jens spoke with members of the community about conference attendance, it may be easier to get some people by providing more than just a ticket, maybe include training or different tiers of packages. Suggest this to the conference or sprint organizers. Also, provide certificate of training or certificate of attendance.
  • [Executive Session]

Erico moved to adjourn, Andy seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 20:14 UTC