Plone Foundation Board Minutes July 18, 2019
Minutes of the July 18, 2019 Meeting
Meeting called to order at 20:07 UTC
Present: Paul, Carol, Victor, Erico, Alexander, Chrissy Kim
Approval of the minutes of June 6, 2019
Victor moved to approve, Erico seconded
Approved - Abstained - Alexander, Paul
- return below
EuroPython report out
- Went really well. Best booth position. Talked to a lot of people. Thank you to Paul, Jan, Petr, and Calvin for running the booth.
- Motion by Alexnder 2nd by Paul for approval of $2500 for Python Web Conf organized by IndyPy via PSF.
German Zope site
- New site proposed by the German Zope community. Requesting ownership of zope.de url be transferred to the Plone Foundation once it is obtained.
a11y project (update)
- Applied for free testing and sprint funding offered via EU under a grant process. Establishing accessibility standards for content editors.
job exchange for interns request
- More information needed. Alexander to follow up
prep renewal cycle
- Paul, Carol and Chrissy to meet - Carol to schedule
- 3 Trademarks renewed
- 1st cycle completed successfully
- Kim to ask primary mentors for weekly or biweekly report in forum
Zope CLA process - update
- moving forward
Google Season of Docs
- 7 proposals submitted
- review session scheduled
Zope Foundation Status update
Carol moved to adjourn, Alexander seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:42 UTC