Plone Foundation Board Minutes for February 14, 2019
Meeting called to order at 20:03 UTC
Present: Kim, Chrissy, Paul, Alex, Carol, Erico, Victor
Approval of the minutes of Jan 31, 2019
Alexander moved to approve, Erico seconded
- All come back later in agenda
- Paul to work with Jen to pay membership Plone's dues to CMS Garden for 2018 and 2019.
Alpine sprint report-out -
- Paul - Very nice. Everyone worked really hard. 18 attendees. Did not quite finish 5.2 with beta 1 about ready.
- Thank you to Christina Baumgartner and Jens Klein for organizing.
- Sorrento Sprint - Please go register! https://plone.org/events/sprints/sorrento-sprint-on-frontend-modernization-and-python-3-porting
- Pycon prep, EuroPython prep - Bi-weekly meeting working on updating handouts, swag ideas.
- Pylons project update - Paul is working on organizing documents for amendment review to take other projects under the Plone umbrella.
- Zope Foundation status update - Paul is working on organizing documents for amendment review to take other projects under the Plone umbrella.
- Tokyo conf administrative finishing up - Completing work with Tokyo Convention and Visitors Bureau. Providing documents as needed.
- FOSDEM - Report Paul and Erico chatted with GSOC organizers.
- Plone Conf 2019 planning meeting held.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Victor seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:37 UTC
Plone Foundation Secretary