Minutes for September 27, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:06 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer, Víctor Fernández de Alba (joined late)
Approval of the minutes of September 13
Philip moved to approve, Alexander seconded
- News item for new members is in preparation to be published
- We found the owner of the Planet Plone Twitter!
- We received a funding Request for the Manresa sprint that was voted on and approved via email. They do still need to fill out the event funding request form.
- [Executive session]
- PloneConf Tokyo 2018 - Alexander sent us the minutes from a meeting with Manabu and Retsu. Kim created accounts for the board members so we can reword text and update grammar. The next meeting will be on Monday.
- GSOC Students at PloneConf - Each student will be giving a talk, one will give a training.
- Sprint Funding - Part of the funding for the Halle sprint is going towards renting a Jenkins server. It was cheap, so we'll keep the nodes available until after the conference sprints.
- Halle Sprint - Money that has been funded for the sprint will go towards housing, travel, and food catering (currently 34 people). There is also money coming in from the Python Software Verband.
- Board Renewal Cycle - on track
- Domain Dispute - Nutter came back to us with a dollar amount we could pay to consider the dispute closed, but it's still more than we were expecting. We will continue negotiating.
- Kim asked about the status of Pyramid, and taking it on as a sub-organization within Plone - we are waiting for them (the Pyramid folks) to take action and tell us what they want and how to handle their licensing. Paul will poke them.
- Manresa Sprint report by Victor - It was quickly organized, and they mainly worked on Plone React, interaction with Guillotina, and preparation for PloneConf. Using Razzle with React.
Philip moved to adjourn, Paul seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:54 UTC