Minutes for September 13, 2018

by Chrissy Wainwright published 2018/09/27 19:09:00 GMT+0, last modified 2018-09-27T19:10:15+00:00

Meeting called to order at 19:06 UTC

Housekeeping

Attendance

Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer, Víctor Fernández de Alba

Absent: None

Approval of the minutes of August 30

Alexander moved to approve, Victor seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

  • Interaktiv attended the Drupal Conference - thank you Jörg Zell for going and representing Plone!
  • Still looking for whoever owns @planetplone on Twitter. There is also @ploneblogs. Kim will get things cleared up

Incoming Correspondence

  • New Sponsors - Thank you to Rohberg and ForContent!
  • Feedback on supporting releases - Concerns were raised about the current release process. Questions were brought up about how we can make things more smooth and improve the processes between all the necessary parties. We'll organize some further discussions.
  • Siteimprove Plugin - Jazkarta created a Siteimprove plugin for Plone, and they are working on getting it listed on the Siteimprove official list of plugins. Paul and Kim are working with Sally on the final text.

New Business

  • New membership recommendations have been presented from the Membership Committee: Davi Lima, Eric Brehault, and Katja Süss
    • Carol made a motion to approve Eric, Alexander seconded. Unanimously approved.
    • Philip made a motion to approve Davi, Chrissy seconded. Unanimously approved.
    • Philip made a motion to approve Katja, Paul seconded. Unanimously approved.
    • Chrissy will email the new members, Paul will get them on the mailing lists, and Kim will work on the news item.

Continued Business

  • PloneConf Tokyo 2018 - We will come up with themes/focal points for the conference and help the conference team with the marketing. The next meeting will be next Wednesday
  • GSOC Travel - Coordination is in progress
  • Board Renewal Cycle - On track
  • Domain Dispute - Nothing new. Kim will send another email

 

Alexander moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 20:32 UTC