Minutes for May 3, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:02 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of April 19
Alexander moved to approve, Victor seconded
- Self Certification: Paul finished and mailed it to Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker. Kim will get it uploaded on to plone.com
- Event Sponsorship request from Pycon Ghana - we declined.
- Domain Issue - We won the http://plonegov.org issue. They have until May 10 to dispute. We will get the domain on May 11 if there is no dispute.
- PloneConf Tokyo - Preparations are going well. Website in progress. Paul and Alexander had a call with the organizers. Trainings and housing for trainers are starting to get coordinated. Kim, Victor, and Paul will provide a list of potential sponsors for the conference for the organizers to contact.
- Potential Donation - still waiting for the money to make it to our account.
- Google Summer of Code - Cris has mailing lists for each project, students are currently getting to know the community. Kim will be getting the news item out.
- PyCon - travel pillows have been ordered and shipped. Booth workers get shirts
- EuroPython - we have been officially informed that we will have a booth. Need to think about giveaways (will probably use travel pillows like PyCon)
- Next meeting will be May 24, as many of us will be out May 17
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:32 UTC