Minutes for May 24, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen (late), Víctor Fernández de Alba (late), Philip Bauer, Carol Ganz (late)
Approval of the minutes of May 3
Alexander moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
- Funding Request - from gocept for the Zope 4 Welcome Sprint that just happened, but they had more people than expected show up, so they have requested $300 to cover costs for drinks and lunch. Chrissy made a motion to approve, Paul seconded. Unanimously approved (Also note that two of the five voting members were present at the sprint)
- Package Naming - [executive session]
- Sponsor Updates - starzel and RedTurtle, and Affinitic - thank you for your renewals
- PyCon - Chrissy reported that we had plenty of people coming up to the booth asking plenty of questions about Plone. We had some nice inflatable pillows as a giveaway, with text that said, "Rest easy", and had the Plone logo. Thanks to Sally, Witek, Carol, Anthony, and Chrissy for time spent at the booth!
- PloneConf Tokyo - no new news
- Potential Donation - no new news
- GSOC - the teams have started work and are active
- EuroPython - nothing new
- Philip reported that the Zope sprint was really good, there were only a couple people doing Plone, but a lot of work was being done on Zope.
- Sprint for Bern has been cancelled.
- Philip mentioned the B2Run and that there are people who would register under the Plone "company". Philip will send the information to Paul about Plone registering as a company.
- Paul and Kim will coordinate to transfer plonegov.org to our domain provider
- Philip requested running the German Plone Demo site under demo.plone.org, since it is very well maintained and has several languages. Philip will be doing this later this summer.
- Kim mentioned plone.org has been getting some spam, so we'll look into limiting the GitHub users that can log in.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:06 UTC