Minutes for March 22, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz
Absent: Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of March 8
Alexander moved to approve, Carol seconded
- Alexander put in our vote for the OSI election results: https://vote.heliosvoting.org/helios/elections/b44d6b92-2023-11e8-b1f1-32af1a50b2ab/view
- Report from Plone Tagung - Good event, round 60 people. Lots of positive feedback and energy. Open space for the educational group. Paul or Maik will post a news item.
- GSOC - there are a number of promising proposals. They are being accepted until the end of March.
- PloneConf Tokyo - working on getting the website up.
- PyCon/EuroPython - no new news
- Domain Issues - the legal complaint has been filed. We will add a domain watch to our current trademark watch for the next year for $283.20. Kim moved, Victor seconded, Unanimously approved.
- Plone 5.1 various installers still in the works. Plone 4.3.17 has been soft-released.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Carol seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:52 UTC