Minutes for June 7, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:09 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Philip Bauer, Carol Ganz
Absent: Kim Nguyen (excused)
Approval of the minutes of May 24
Philip moved to approve, Victor seconded
- B2Run - Paul will be setting up Plone as an organization soon
- Event Funding Request - $400 requested for the Buschenschanksprint assuming it was considered a community sprint. We designate it a small sprint, and will grant $500, but also encourage him to re-request as a small strategic sprint if he needs additional funds. Alexander moved to approve up to $500, Philip seconded. Unanimously approved.
- Event Funding Request - $3000 requested for the Bonn Beethoven Sprint, which was deemed a strategic sprint by the Framework Team. Chrissy moved to approve up to $3000 for the sprint, Paul seconded. Unanimously approved.
- Domain Dispute Fee - Nutter sent us an unexpectedly large bill for the domain dispute we had them handle for us. We are in the process of negotiating a smaller fee with them, since there had been no notification the bill had been running up so high.
- EuroPython - we are putting together a half-page advertisement that will be featured in the conference booklet
- PloneConf Tokyo - nothing new
- Potential Donation - nothing new
- Google Summer of Code - the first review period starts next week, Paul reports all seems to be going well so far.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:04 UTC