Minutes for June 21, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:02 UTC
Present: Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Philip Bauer, Carol Ganz
Absent: Paul Roeland (excused), Víctor Fernández de Alba (excused), Kim Nguyen
Approval of the minutes of June 7
Carol moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
- Kim replied to Nutter about the bill
- Paul communicated to Timo about the Beethoven funding
- EuroPython Prep: we will have a large stand, and Paul is working on the artwork for a backdrop
- Tokyo PloneConf Prep: we had the training team meeting today. Looking at having about 12 trainings. Looking for trainers. See minutes on community.plone.org. Philip will coordinate with the conference organizers about the trainings and housing
- Donation: The money has been transferred, so we can finally share the great news! IMIO won an award for the work done on one of their Plone sites, so they are contributing a large part of that donation back to the Plone Foundation. Thank you IMIO! Kim will write up a news item
- GSOC: Last week was the first evaluation, all four projects have passed.
- Philip reported the Buschenschanksprint was good, there is a report on the forum (https://community.plone.org/t/this-was-the-buschenschanksprint-2018/6711). They spent less than the budget.
- Philip had a discussion with Victor about a possible joint sprint. Johannes will help coordinate the Python 3 effort.
Carol moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:13 UTC