Minutes for August 30, 2018

by Chrissy Wainwright published 2018/09/13 20:15:17 GMT+0, last modified 2018-09-13T20:15:17+00:00

Meeting called to order at 19:02 UTC

Housekeeping

Attendance

Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer, Víctor Fernández de Alba (joined late)

Absent: None

Approval of the minutes of August 16

Alexander moved to approve, Kim seconded

Unanimously Approved

Incoming Correspondence

  • Plone representation at Europe conferences - Maik Derstappen contacted us about possibly having Plone representation at a Drupal Conference. We will try to find people that could attend, but it is coming up very soon (September 10-14). Alexander and Paul will coordinate with Maik to see what we can do to have some sort of presence.

Continued Business

  • PloneConf 2018 Tokyo - CFP for talks is open. Planning for a meeting next week.
  • GSOC Travel to PloneConf - Working on getting invitation letters to the students for Visas
  • Renewal Cycle - Will be published soon. Chrissy will get the membership renewals out before the next board meeting.
  • Domain dispute fee - No news

Review Ongoing

  • [executive sessions]
  • Paul and Nejc are working to find the best way to transfer the donated money for the GSOC students to avoid extra fees
  • Planet Plone does not appear to be working anymore. May set up collective.ifttt to replace it, unless we can find who maintains it.

Alexander moved to adjourn, Philip seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 19:39 UTC