Minutes for August 2, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland (late), Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of July 19
Carol moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
- Donation: Niteo will be sending us a donation, which will be split between the Foundation and the Plone Conference. Kim will coordinate with Nejc on how the money will be used, and getting it transferred. Thank you Niteo!
- Contributor Agreements - Kim brought up the fact that when a Plone contributor switches companies, their new company may need to sign a new employer agreement. If anyone has a question about this, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paul will work on getting information together for a post.
- EuroPython - Booth was a bit light on traffic (due to conference setup). There were lots of people that had not heard of Plone, and those familiar with Zope were glad to see the progress Plone has made recently. Thanks to Paul, Calvin, and other helpers for your time spent at the booth!
- Plone Conference Tokyo - No new news, a meeting needs to be organized. Alexander will coordinate.
- GSOC Travel - So far three students have expressed interest in attending the Conference in Tokyo. Cris has a meeting with them tomorrow night, where they will discuss budgets.
- Renewal Cycle Prep - no new news
- Domain Dispute - Nutter has not yet reduced the bill, but will be working on it some more and get back to us.
- Halle Sprint - 2 houses have been booked for up to 14 people. Things are progressing well. Plan is to have a Plone 5.2-alpha around the time of the sprint.
- Plone Python 3 Demo site - http://demo-latest-py3.plone.de/en We will get this site published, and Kim will write up a news item.
Carol moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:12 UTC