Minutes for August 16, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:03 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz (left early)
Absent: Víctor Fernández de Alba, Philip Bauer (excused)
Approval of the minutes of August 2
Alexander moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
- Paul still has tasks to do on updating the contributor agreement information
- Sponsorship Request - Thanks to Agile Coach for your sponsorship!
- [executive session]
- GSOC Student Travel - All GSOC Students are interested in attending the conference this year. Alexander moved to approve up to $6000 total towards all GSOC students traveling to the conference in Tokyo, Paul seconded, unanimously approved. Paul will talk to Cris to have the students book tickets and begin travel prep.
- PloneConf 2019 - Paul put together the Call for Proposals: https://plone.org/events/conferences/plone-conference-2019/2019-call-for-proposals
- PloneConf 2018 Tokyo - we had a meeting with Manabu and Retsu last week. Another meeting will take place next week.
- Renewal Cycle - Nothing new, things will start happening soon.
- Domain dispute fee - Nothing new
- Rackspace - They started charging us for donated racks that we still use. They said it was a glitch, and we should still be able to use the servers until December 2019.
- Mailing lists needs to be moved off of OSUSL. One of their old machines died. We were able to salvage content in a container, but it will need to move soon.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Paul seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:46 UTC