Minutes for April 19, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:08 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz
Absent: Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of April 5
Carol moved to approve, Alexander seconded
- Paul got in touch with Maik Derstappen. He is working on a German article for plone.de for the Plone Tagung report out.
- PloneConf Tokyo - We will be putting together a list of proposed keynote speakers for the conference. Paul and Alexander will meet with the organizers next week. Sponsorship and ticket sales should be available in early May.
- Potential Donation - waiting to hear
- Sponsorship Renewal - thank you Webmeisterei for your sponsorship renewal
- GSOC - We have been given 4 places for the 4 strong proposals we had gotten. We have mentors and a stakeholder role for all the proposals. The stakeholder is a person that has an interest in the end product, and guards the scope of the project.
- PyCon - We are getting people together to be at the booth, organizing on tshirts and swag.
- EuroPython - bit late in preparations. Paul will get a poster design together related to Tokyo
- Domain issues - no new news
- Self Certification for Plone Accessibility is being put together. We will have available on plone.org and plone.com
- Alexander is working on getting more people for the AI team.
- Beethoven sprint will be pushed to a later date because of housing availability.
- Girona (Barcelona) sprint on Guillotina, React, etc will be July 19-22.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:49 UTC