Minutes for March 31, 2016
Meeting called to order at 20:03 UTC
Present: Alexander Loechel, Paul Roeland, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer
Absent: Carol Ganz (excused)
Approval of the minutes of March 17
Alexander moved to approve, Victor seconded
- Paul is still going back and forth with Manabu for letter to Korean company using the word Plone
- Sponsorship request from studio ZOO and XHOSTPLUS - Thank you!
- Marketing Proposal further discussion and revision
- Upcoming sprints are continuing in preparation
- Release schedule for Plone has been running smoothly
- -- executive session --
- PyCon - Sally is working on tshirts that will promote the conference in Boston
- plone.org - sprint coming up in April
- Google Summer of Code - we have a few decent proposals to choose from.
- There is been a lot of talk at PLOG for the trainings and talks at the Plone Conference
- The conference website theming is in progress, the placeholder site has more information on hotels and getting a place to stay.
- Much thanks to Maurizio and Abstract for all their time spent organizing, we will send an official thank you to them.
Chrissy moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:59 UTC