Minutes for March 17, 2016
Meeting called to order at 21:01 UTC
Present: Alexander Loechel, Paul Roeland, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of March 3
Alexander moved to approve, Kim seconded
- Alexander voted for us on the OSI election
- Paul has drafted letter for the Korean company, having it reviewed
- Plone LDAP plugin has been funded
- Plone Meetup in Bangledesh happened, we will get a news item up with photos
- Funding Request for the plone.org sprint at Penn State April 25 - May 2. Money will go for travel costs for Paul and Victor. Will be labeled as a strategic sprint.
Philip motioned for $3000, Carol seconded
- Sponsorship request from TecnoTeca - thank you for your sponsorship!
- Trademark watch renewal - $500 yearly renewal, already part of the budget
- Kim's marketing proposal discussion
- Mandrill emails - Alexander moves to approve up to $50 for community.plone.org emails, Paul seconded
- Carol will take one PyCon ticket, we will post to CoActivate page asking who wants the other. Kim will send that out
- Euro PyCon - Paul submitted a half-day training, help desk session, we will have a poster at poster session.
- plone.org sprint - Kim will set up CoActivate page (http://www.coactivate.org/projects/new-ploneorg-sprint-2016/). Anyone in the PSU area is welcome to join
- GSOC - looking for proposals, deadline is next week
- Plone Conference prep - got a list of invited training ideas, have started reaching out to specific people for talks. Website design is moving along. Working on getting hotels. Will be reaching out to more sponsors
Chrissy moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Meeting adjourned at 22:18 UTC