Minutes for March 17, 2016

Meeting called to order at 21:01 UTC



Present: Alexander Loechel, Paul Roeland, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer
Absent: none!

Approval of the minutes of March 3

Alexander moved to approve, Kim seconded
Unanimously approved

Action Items

  • Alexander voted for us on the OSI election
  • Paul has drafted letter for the Korean company, having it reviewed
  • Plone LDAP plugin has been funded
  • Plone Meetup in Bangledesh happened, we will get a news item up with photos

Incoming Correspondence

  • Funding Request for the plone.org sprint at Penn State April 25 - May 2. Money will go for travel costs for Paul and Victor. Will be labeled as a strategic sprint.
    Philip motioned for $3000, Carol seconded
    Unanimously approved
  • Sponsorship request from TecnoTeca - thank you for your sponsorship!

New Business

  • Trademark watch renewal - $500 yearly renewal, already part of the budget
  • Kim's marketing proposal discussion
  • Mandrill emails - Alexander moves to approve up to $50 for community.plone.org emails, Paul seconded
    Unanimously approved

Continued Business

  • Carol will take one PyCon ticket, we will post to CoActivate page asking who wants the other. Kim will send that out
  • Euro PyCon - Paul submitted a half-day training, help desk session, we will have a poster at poster session.

Review Ongoing

  • plone.org sprint - Kim will set up CoActivate page (http://www.coactivate.org/projects/new-ploneorg-sprint-2016/). Anyone in the PSU area is welcome to join
  • GSOC - looking for proposals, deadline is next week
  • Plone Conference prep - got a list of invited training ideas, have started reaching out to specific people for talks. Website design is moving along. Working on getting hotels. Will be reaching out to more sponsors

Chrissy moved to adjourn, Philip seconded
Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 22:18 UTC