Minutes for July 7, 2016
Meeting called to order at 19:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz
Approval of the minutes of June 23
Alexander moved to approve, Paul seconded
- Funding Request: Django Girls at Euro Python requested money to help with their workshop and swag. We will decline giving them money because it is outside of our mission, but Paul will be helping out with their training and will provide stickers.
- plone.com: discussion on how to handle general emails that come to the contact form at plone.com, since some can be seen as leads. We will make sure to highlight premium sponsors.
- GSOC: --executive session--
- Euro Python: Coming up soon, we will have a nice booth set up.
- Kiwi Pycon: We have contacted the organizers to say we are interested in sponsoring, and got a response, but we have not yet received an invoice or details. Chrissy will follow-up
- PloneConf: Call for proposals will go out in the next couple days. Discussion on trainings and housing for trainers. Paul will be having a meeting with Cris and Sally tomorrow to discuss further.
- Gocept will be working on Zope packages and will help with upgrading to Python 3. Planning a sprint in the last week of September
- Framework team, Plone 5.0.5 and 4.3.10 are out, 5.1alpha is in the works
- A news item will go out about new minor security fixes that have been released
Philip moved to adjourn, Carol seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:06 UTC