Minutes for April 28, 2016
Meeting called to order at 19:59 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Carol Ganz, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of April 14
Alexander moved to approve, Victor seconded
- Thank you to Interaktiv for your sponsorship!
- PyCon/EuroPython - working on quotes and content to be used on swag and tshirts. Selected a design for coasters, which will also be used on stickers. Multitools have been ordered as additional swag. Also putting together a security fact sheet
- Kiwi Pycon - Chrissy got response that one company may be interested in attending, we tabled decision on whether to sponsor or not.
- plone.org is currently happening, plan is to launch the new site on Saturday
- GSOC - We officially have 4 slots. There was some good communication between the students and mentors.
- -- Executive Session -- Discussed assessment of a report from a German institute
- Philip had a talk with Ofer Wiesglass from Tel Aviv who did Hebrew translations for Plone a couple years ago. He is planning to give online Plone user and admin trainings, Philip is helping him prepare the trainings.
- Paul has a report from Cris Ewing on his keynote at PiterPy in Russia - it went very well. The Russian CMS market is controlled by Bitrix, but many people were interested in Plone after the keynote.
- Plone Conference Trainings - getting people together that are agreeing to do various trainings.
- We have a new candidate to be the UI/UX Team leader - Rob Porter
Philip moved to adjourn, Paul seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:53 UTC