Attending: Christian, Jodok, Robert, Geoff, Norm, Alan, Mark (for Joel)
Not attending: Limi, Marcel
Approved minutes from last meeting.
Geoff and Alan checks to be sent out today, totalling $1,500.
* Set up time next week to approve memberships.
Contributor agreements have gone through FSF legal people. All
comments have been incorporated. Comments have been solicited for
assignment document. Dan got last set of revisions early this
week. Will have final versions back next week. Should be posted
on site in time for people to sign up before Plone Symposium.
Trademark in US is being approved and is waiting for feedback.
Law firm has to send one last document to trademark office. Alan
suggests that we copyright code.
plone.net needs volunteers. Paul has finished software, site
should be ready to go into production. Has some process lined up
for importing content from Open Office spreadsheets, wants to
export to XML for processing via XSLT.
1) (Mark) Send PACKT wiring info. (should be done today)
2) (Geoff) Put fax number on foundation page. (done)
3) (Mark) Send Geoff/Joel membership applications and schedule a
meeting. (should be done next week)
4) (Jodok) Contributor stats. Preliminary stats at
http://stats.solution2u.net/svn/plone/CMFPlone/ Some check-ins
are missing because script won't parse.
5) (Alex) Talk to George about domains. (not here)
6) (Paul) Ask Robert for the final dates on PloneCon. September 19-21.
7) (Geoff) Form a proposal for handling board members that don't
participate. (see new business item)
8) (Alan) Ping Fabiano about conference. Fabiano can't do
conference. No word on India.
9) (Alex) Have the trademark committee make a conference policy.
(not here) Some text has been added to plone.org that talks
about regional conferences, but no trademar committee policy.
Alan moves that we adopt a standing resolution to evaluate board
attendance every 3 months, with an evaluation occuring at the next
meeting. Geoff seconds.
Mark (for Joel): yes
Fix date for physical board meeting due the conference. Robert
suggests Sunday before the conference.
Last year we decided that we will have an annual meeting of the board
members due the conference. Now the conference date is fix, so we
should fix the meeting date also.
Next meeting: Tentatively June 9 (may need to reschedule because
Christian can't make it)
1) (Mark) Set up time to approve memberships.
2) (Geoff) Find out what we are supposed to do with our minutes. Do
we have to file them somewhere?
3) (Geoff) Generate attendance stats.
4) (Alan) Put together Word document, Open Office document with
letterhead and address.
5) (Geoff) Put Enfold's address on Foundation page.
6) (Geoff) Get list of names and addresses of foundation members to
7) (Geoff) Send out item on list to find out when good meeting times are.