- Voting will happen during the Plone Conference in October. Voting will start on October 27 and will end on October 30 at 10:00am (Budapest Local Time, UTC+1).
- Every active foundation member gets 7 votes. The votes are equally weighted. You can only vote one time for each person (e.g., you can't give 7 votes to one person).
- Candidates may vote for themselves, or others, as they wish.
- The 7 candidates with the most votes will be elected to the Board.
- In the case of a tie for 7th place, a run-off election will be held between just those candidates that tied.
- The Board itself determines and elects its officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer).
Cast Your Vote
In order to vote you can either:
- Vote by email. Send an email to vote at plone.org with your votes. Make sure you include your full name inside the e-mail, so that we can verify that you are a current Plone Foundation member.
- Vote in-person at Plone Conference. Approach Hanno Schlichting during the conference and hand him a paper with your votes written down.
The nominated candidates are:
- Alex Clark
- Alexander Limi
- Calvin Hendryx-Parker
- Cris Ewing
- Geir Bækholt
- Jan Ulrich Hasecke
- Jean-Paul Ladage
- Mark Corum
- Matt Hamilton
- Mike Halm
- Nate Aune
- Roberto Allende
- Steve McMahon
- Tom 'Spanky' Kapanka