- Voting will happen during the Plone Conference in October, it will start on October 9 and will end on October 11 at 11:59pm (UTC+2, Naples Time).
- Every active foundation member gets 7 votes. The votes are equally weighted. You can only vote one time for each person (e.g., you can't give 7 votes to one person).
- Candidates may vote for themselves, or others, as they wish.
- The 7 candidates with the top votes will be elected to the Board.
- In the case of a tie for 7th place, a run-off election will be held between just those candidates that tied.
- The Board itself determines and elects its officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, plus any other positions desired).
Cast your vote
In order to vote you can either:
- Sent an e-mail to both Paul Everitt (paul at agendaless.com) and Hanno Schlichting (plone at hannosch.info) with your votes. Make sure you include your full name inside the e-mail, so we know who you are.
- Approach either Paul or Hanno during the conference and hand them a paper with your votes written down.
Whom you can vote
Copy/paste up to seven names from this list into your e-mail and sent it to Paul and Hanno.
- Darci Hanning
- Jon Stahl
- Geir Bækholt
- Alexander Limi
- Steve McMahon
- Sasha Vinčić
- Joel Burton
- Roberto Allende
- Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
- Nate Aune