How to Nominate Yourself, and What to Expect
Thanks for considering Board leadership!
- The time for nominating yourself has passed. As the board only serves for one year, you might get a chance next year.
- Voting will happen in October (exact dates TBD).
- Every foundation member gets 7 votes. The votes are equally weighted.
- Candidates may vote for themselves, or others, as they wish.
- The 7 candidates with the top votes will be elected to the Board.
- In the case of a tie for 7th place, a run-off election will be held between just those candidates that tied.
- The Board itself determines and elects its officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, plus any other positions desired).
If you have any technical problems, please email Hanno (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Godefroid (email@example.com).