Plone's fast, modern React front end powered by the RestAPI is the default for Plone 6.
Elegance and Power
Volto was developed by the Plone community, which knows a thing or two about CMSes after almost 2 decades of experience.
Volto takes advantage of everything that React has to offer, on top of the mature content management functionality that is available in Plone.
- Powerful, high-quality UI components
- Scalability, speed, and security
- Easy to theme
- Customizable content types
- Sophisticated content workflows
- Granular security system for managing visibility and access to content
- All content is searchable, including files like PDFs
- Supports multilingual sites by making it easy to manage translations
- Continues the Plone tradition of accessibility compliance
- Take advantage of the rich ecosystem of React libraries, use as little or as much as you need
- Supported by documentation, training and a community forum
- Open source all the way down
Modern, User-friendly, Secure, Scalable, State-of-the-Art
A great combination - React's ease of development and Plone's back-end security.
Volto is content management, done right.
You can kick the tires on the Plone 6 demo site, follow the beginner or intermediate training materials, or download and install it yourself.