A re-imagined asynchronous back end compatible with Plone's RestAPI, combining the best ideas from Plone, Zope, Pyramid, and Django.
Inspired by the Best
- Plone and Zope’s hierarchical data model and security model
- Pyramid’s decorator-based auto-discovery application configuration syntax
- Django’s global application settings style syntax
- Zope’s component architecture for building robustly customizable applications
- JSON Schema
Why Use Guillotina?
Guillotina has all the features you'd expect from a modern back end.
- Superior performance with AsyncIO
- Ideal for websockets and microservice architectures
- Adapts to any content type payload
- Hierarchical object model maps to URLs and can manage a very large number of objects
- Granular, multidimensional security system
You can get started by building a single page Guillotina app.
Front-end teams will love to work with Guillotina. Users will love the performance.