This year again, the Plone Foundation will participate in Google Summer of Code.
Plone participates with 5 approved projects in Google Summer Of Code 2023
Among all the projects proposed by the Plone community, here are the 5 that have been selected for the quality of the proposals we received:
- Modernize the data fetching API in Volto
- Use Nuclia search across all Plone properties (docs.plone.org, training.plone.org, and plone.org)
- Add WebAuthn 2 support for Plone
- User Management UI in Volto
- Refactor the React class components to functional components in Volto
We are thrilled to welcome 5 new contributors in the Plone community, all of them seem highly motivated, and we can't wait to discover the results of their efforts! They will be mentored by 7 expericienced exisiting members of the community whom we thank for their dedication.
Also see the overview of project, students and mentors on the Plone organisation page on the Summer of Code website.
Let's make GSoC 2023 a great success!