The Plone Foundation exists to further the development, marketing, and legal affairs of Plone and the Plone community.
The Plone Foundation board's duties include the following:
- supporting the development of the Plone ecosystem by coordinating team efforts and identifying vital sprint targets;
- protecting the integrity of the Plone ecosystem by monitoring rights and ensuring the continued value of the ecosystem intellectual property;
- coordinating the marketing of the Plone ecosystem and providing funding for representation at conferences and related events;
- coordinating World Plone Day and the annual Conference to encourage community connections and the ongoing development of the world's best CMS.
Read more about the Plone Foundation governance process.
The Board members for the coming year(s) are:
- Éric Bréhault - 2023-2025 (Secretary and new board member)
- Brian Davis - 2023-2024 (new board member)
- Mikel Larreategi - 2023-2025 (new board member)
- Kim Paulissen - 2023-2024 (Vice-President)
- Martin Peeters - 2023-2024 (President)
- Paul Roeland - 2023-2024
- Guido Stevens - 2023-2025 (new board member)
Read more about the Plone Foundation Board for 2022-2023.
You can email the entire board at firstname.lastname@example.org